RE: Where is Oracle 9.2 init.ora?

From: Larry Elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:03:20 -0800

Man, it scares the heck out of me too that Jared and Kirti are actually "doing Oracle" -- I can't believe companies actually pay them ;-)

And you two guys, and I'm talking to you Kirti and Jared, probably dig in and do things you shouldn't on test boxes just to see how things work and to learn. FWIW, I've heard rumors about other people doing similar things. You've probably even intentionally crashed a DB or pulled the plug just to see if you could recover. Shame on you two. You should both be banished from the list for doing such unconventional things ;-)

And neither of you will ever be allowed close to a DB I deal with -- I'll call ltiu from now on ;-)

Larry

Author: Larry Elkins
  INET: elkinsl_at_flash.net