Re:RE: larry want to take over your e-mai

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:14:57 -0800

Hannah,

    Friday is tomorrow, settle down everything will be all right. It's just his Bill complex showing through, you know that MicroSoft mantra, "We will be everything to everyone." I'm still waiting for that piece of Windows software that insures my coffee cup remains full. At least the Oracle based one I developed warns me when it's half full and does not GPF in the process. :-)

Dick Goulet

Author: johanna.doran_at_sungard.com
Date:       7/11/2002 9:18 AM

THAT DOES IT. I am starting training on DB2 right away (Yeah - I can actually AFFORD to.... no $2000 requirements!!). I want a DB that KNOWS its a DB and not an all-purpose quagmire of inter-related but not really related junk just because Larry has a Bill complex!

Oracle and CHEAP cannot be used in the same sentence! Must have been a misquote...surpised they dont need a 5000 named user license!

Argh...... mental meltdown in process. One... two.... deep breath.... Is it Friday yet?

Hannah

  INET: johanna.doran_at_sungard.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jul 11 2002 - 16:14:57 CDT