RE: Statspack Intervals

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:18:36 -0800

Hey Ian,

I'm a little confused (hopefully not just because of this stupid cold I'm fighting). Offending SQL in your DB is purged out of the shared pool in less than five minutes? I would think that joining V$SQLTEXT to V$SQLAREA, even after a particularly nasty query/DML was completed, would point to the offender(s).

Or am I missing something here (there's a good chance of that)?

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 12:18:36 CDT