RE: [Fwd: Please Advise--Your Reaction to Ellison Comment]

From: Grabowy, Chris <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 06:48:27 -0800

I got one too. It appears they are harvesting the list. Perhaps some "polite" feedback would be appropriate??

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 09:48:27 CDT