RE: Unidentified sessions brought us to maximum processes - more

From: Miller, Jay <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:13:13 -0800

I'm on 8.1.6.2, Solaris 2.6.

All the unidentified sessions were active but had no SQL associated with them.

Jay Miller

Author: Miller, Jay
  INET: JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 16:13:13 CDT