Re: need insights :where to go 3 tierd or client server

From: <Peter.McLarty_at_mincom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:31:42 -0700

I meant host based software. ie you log into the unix system with x or telnet and then run the apps on the host.

Peter

"grace" <mglim_at_softhome.net>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
09/26/01 09:55 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Re: need insights :where to go 3 tierd  or client server

wat do you mean by host connection?

Author: grace
  INET: mglim_at_softhome.net

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists

information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group
of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.