RE: TEMP Tablespace

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:54:34 -0700

Is this a temporary tablespace that's locally managed with a temporary file? i.e. are the datafiles for that tablespace shown in dba_temp_files instead of dba_data_files? In that case, I don't think you'll see anything in the dba_segments view, but you would have to look at views like v$temp_space_header and v$temp_extent_map. Received on Tue Sep 25 2001 - 12:54:34 CDT