RE: ora-01555 when running long script

From: Ramon Estevez <com.banilejas_at_codetel.net.do>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:41:01 -0700

How many users are connected at this moment.

To make sure your process use that RBS issue

SET TRANSACTION USE ROLLBACK SEGMENT rbsname

In that way your process will use that RBS.

Good luck

Ramon E. Estevez
com.banilejas_at_codetel.net.do <mailto:com.banilejas_at_codetel.net.do> 809-565-3121

Author: Harvinder Singh
  INET: Harvinder.Singh_at_MetraTech.com

Author: Ramon Estevez
  INET: com.banilejas_at_codetel.net.do

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Sep 23 2001 - 16:41:01 CDT