9iAS Forms on Solaris (or Unix)

From: Charlie Mengler <charliem_at_mwh.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:45:52 -0700

I have a collection of *mmb, *olb, & *plx files which are needed to successfully compile *fmb files in *fmx. At the present I have all of these libraries residing in a single directory which is included in FORMS60_PATH; but f60gen does not seem to be able to resolve objects that reside in these libraries.

If/when I placed the fmb file into this "library" directory and make it my current working directory, I can successfully get f60gen to create the desired *fmx file.

So far Oracle Tech. Sup. has been unable to assist. It is not clear whether the source of the problem is related to an environmental variable, filename case sensitivity (since the FMB files were created on NT), or something else.

I'd like to hear from anyone who is successfully using *mmb, *olb, & *plx files on Unix to generate fmx files.

--

Charlie Mengler                            Maintenance Warehouse
charliem_at_mwh.com                           10641 Scripps Summit Ct.

Author: Charlie Mengler
  INET: charliem_at_mwh.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Sep 17 2001 - 14:45:52 CDT