RE: Automanagement of extent sizing

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:08:59 -0700

!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

I am using it for some of my new databases and so far there are no issues. I have long ago given up on caring how many extents there will be. I only tend to size for tablespace sizing purposes. I had no issues before hand and I have no issues now using LMT vs dictionary managed. It just makes my life a little simpler. If you were looking for specific things I could try and get them to you but basically I have my TEMP and RBS setup with a specific size and the others I use autoallocate.

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Sep 13 2001 - 15:08:59 CDT