Re: User Processes Taking 200 Megs of RAM Upon Connecting

From: <tcarlson_at_tripos.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:14:07 -0700

!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

5 users and no MTS. I have found out that the users where doing something they should have, which caused the problem. What a suprise. The list was right, top reports the user process memory allocations incorrectly. The whole issue is solved for the moment. Thanks for all who helped.

  INET: tcarlson_at_tripos.com