RE: STOP THE PRESS!!

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:56:18 -0700

Too bad everyone on the planes weren't wearing the same aftershave. Things might have turned out a bit different.

Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Sep 12 2001 - 15:56:18 CDT