Re: (Fwd) Re: Message from an Iranian about the WTO attack

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:34:31 -0700

Dude,

Presumably, a standard dictionary definition will suffice:

  Bigot

  "a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or    her own opinions and prejudices"

(http://www.m-w.com/home.htm)

I hope you aren't saying that you are having difficulty finding examples of that in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict!

In the USA, example would be white supremacy groups, and the Nation of Islam (black nationalist "muslims").

See the Soutern Poverty Law Center's web site.

http://www.splcenter.org/intelligenceproject/ip-index.html

regards,
ep

ps, I'm on digest-mode, have political threads been banned from the list yet?

On 12 Sep 2001, at 14:31, Post, Ethan wrote:

To:                     "Eric D. Pierce" <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date sent:              Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:31:00 -0500

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu