OT: WTC: Re: STOP THE PRESS!!

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:50:43 -0700

Dick,

I believe that Rachel's safety has everything to do with the fact that 2 planes contacted the world trade center towers, not the entire island of Manhattan. No chemical or biological weapons were deployed - so those not in the immediate area of the WTC were not physically harmed.

We should attempt to minimize the effect of this attack on the US economy in general, by returning to business as usual as soon as possible. I'm sure that lots of businesses that operated in the WTC towers 1 and 2 will never re-open, and although this is a tragedy seconday to that of human losses, it is still a tragedy.

Those who have lost family members and friends would not consider than a "god was smiling" upon them. I don't believe that references to god belong on ORACLE-L, but should be relegated to private email.

As others have requested, this thread should be prefaced with "OT" or I would suggest "WTC".

thanks for your understanding - just my opinion.

I'm tired of seeing all of the nonsensical rants.

Paul

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com