Nostradamus told .

From: Bunyamin K. Karadeniz <bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:30:31 -0700

in the city of god there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart by
chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "the third big war will begin when the big city is burning" nostradamus 1654

Sent by one of my friend . I hope this will not be true. For this , we all world people  must be calm without any prejudice . unfortunately those people in towers died  and can not be returned to life again .
but We must not forget that  there are nearly 6 billion other innocent people in the world .

bunyamin