RE: could anyone please call this number ?

From: Sujatha Madan <sujatha.madan_at_cmc.cwo.net.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:13:37 -0700

I friend from USA passed these sites on to me. They are volunteer sites which are providing information about ppl lost or safe in NYC and other regions that were attacked ...

maybe you could check on these sites if you haven't already

If you're looking for someone in NYC, check out these places.

http://safe.millennium.berkeley.edu/

http://www.shunn.net/okay

http://okay.prodigy.net/

Take care and good luck

sujatha

Author: Rahul
  INET: rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id

Author: Sujatha Madan
  INET: sujatha.madan_at_cmc.cwo.net.au
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Sep 12 2001 - 00:13:37 CDT