ADMIN: It has been decided...

From: Bruce Bergman <bbergman_at_BridgeMedical.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:16:19 -0700

Due to the overwhelming generosity of the ORACLE-L list members, I have decided to take the plunge and move up to the big leagues. :-) The response really was amazing, and again I thank each and every one of you, whether you offered to donate funds or merely gave a word of encouragement. Everything was appreciated.

I've tried to make it easy for everyone to contribute. I've set up a web page where you can go to find out your options for sending money. I suspect the majority of you will use PayPal, so I've set up a direct link to PayPal on that page. If you are making a one-time donation, just click on the leftmost PayPal logo. If you've said you'll donate for several months, enter the amount you want to donate each month and click on the rightmost PayPal logo. International members can use PayPal also (I think there are like 35 countries that PayPal supports). If you aren't a PayPal member, I've also included a link where you can sign up (it's free). The web page includes options for postal mailing, anonymous donations, etc. Go to:

    http://www.fatcity.com/ListGuru/Donate

If you have any questions, problems or concerns, please contact me at bruceb_at_fatcity.com

Again, I'll be getting back to all of you as I can. If you've asked me a specific question, I will respond shortly.

Thanks everyone!
bruce
ListMaster_at_fatcity.com

Author: Bruce Bergman
  INET: bbergman_at_BridgeMedical.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 31 2001 - 11:16:19 CDT