Transparent Gateway Question

From: Woody McKay <wmckay_at_hydrogenmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:29:25 -0700

Hello all,

I have a problem inserting data from a local 8.1.6 table into a Sybase table through the Transparent Gateway.

I first used 'insert into sybs_table select * from local_table' which gave an ora-02025.

I just rtfm and saw that I need to use the COPY FROM command.  My question is will this work around work ok in a stored procedure?  I no longer have my gateway connection to test.  I'm need to modify the stored procedure and email it out to someone else to test.

TIA, Woody Received on Fri Aug 31 2001 - 09:29:25 CDT