OT Kaszynski-Ware and Hannibal

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:55:47 -0700

Scott! lol....thanks for the check in...nice to know i am "having an effect" in the world out there!

yea....Una-Metabolism (or *whatever*) is pretty hard to parse sometimes (probably like "John Smith" would be in the click and whistle language of the Kalahari Bushmen) but the software actually seems to be cool.

Sorry about the refried beans. Fava are easily to re-lick off the screen, I'd think, yes.

Yours in Gustatory Joy,

etc. .

From:"Mohan, Ross" <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>

Guys like Lewis, Adams, Uni-Bomberism, etc. both add value and get advertising for their own sites/products. I think it balances out well enough to not worry about it. For me, I'd be happy to see them get a free ride, but would rather have a Benevolent Dictator ( Jared/Bruce ) make this call.

my $0.02

Do You Yahoo!?

Author: Scott Shafer
  INET: sknd100_at_yahoo.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 12:55:47 CDT