Re: financial problems with fatcity.com

From: Stephen Andert <StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:09:07 -0700

I second that motion.  I just spent over $100 to get my 2 boys signed up for Cub Scouts and one of them has weekly dues of $1.00.  For me it $12/yr would be worth it.  Maybe offer a lifetime membership of $25 or something.
My 2 cents worth

Stephen Andert
>>> Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov 08/29/01 08:15AM
>>>I think that much better than voluntary contributions will be
somes*u*b*s*c*r*i*p*t*i*o*n fees - like $1 per month or better $12 per year. Iam sure thateverybody working with Oracle and living in US or UK or other developedcountry can afford such fees. We will not need to charge people fromdeveloping countries - I am sure these subscription fees will generate morethan $500 per month.Alex
Hillman Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 12:09:07 CDT