RE: OT - DB2 for OS/2

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:21:05 -0700

I ran it at home for a couple of years (OS/2 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0 "warp"), I finally gave up on it because IBM never got permission to support Windows95 applications in a shell.

It worked very well, though - never crashed. DOS and Windows sessions crashed, but the OS never failed. And it was so configurable!

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

Author: Weaver, Walt INET: wweaver_at_rightnow.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Kevin Lange INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca