RE: Cobol Copybook format

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:46:42 -0700

We often used the FILLER to make the data more presentable in files. i.e. used filler between columns. W
We also defined our output on reports the same way.

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 27 2001 - 12:46:42 CDT