RE: Microsoft XP

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 04:09:30 -0700

Ahh of course you are right - :P I didn't elaborate (slaps my own wrist :)

If this is the case - insert your boot disk (I'm not sure whether you would want the 98 or 2000 one at this stage though, as I've never wiped and upgraded along this path), and use the following:

C:\>format c: /s

Then insert a LINUX CD.. lol.. no I'm not a UNIX bigot..

Mark

Author: Jan Pruner
  INET: jan_at_pruner.cz

Author: Mark Leith