RE: Automating or scheduling backups from OEM on NT 4.0

From: Guidry, Chris <chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:43:32 -0700

Hi,
I suggest you try using the Task Scheduler.

I've had problems in the past using AT and/or WINAT. For some reason certain batches would not run but when I tried Task Scheduler everything worked as expected.

If you have IE5+ then you should already have it installed. If you have IE4 then you can install it as an add-on.

The name of the service is Task Scheduler and you can run it from Administrative Tools and/or My Computer.

HTH

--
Chris J. Guidry  P.Eng.
ATCO Electric, Metering Services