Re: User access within/outside of app

From: Joe Testa <teci_at_the-testas.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 04:26:21 -0700

we had a solution for home-grown powerbuilder apps using set_client_info, that triggers verified that info from v$session before any dml happened.

if you're interested in that solution, drop me a line and i'll explain it.

joe

--
Joe Testa
Performing Remote DBA Services, need some backup DBA support?
Author: Joe Testa
  INET: teci_at_the-testas.net