Please help me to become DBA

From: Ha Duy Thien <thienhd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:45:56 -0700

Hi Gurus

Thanks you so much for reading my
problem.

I am a new oracle user and I really interested in exploring this product.

In fact I want to know it clearly and can control it in the future.
Someone has said to me that it's better to become a DBA but it seems very difficult for me

If you don't mind, please show me which steps I should take first and which books or which websites I can read.

In this forum I find many thing interesting. You are very experienced

Best regards,

ThienHD Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 19:45:56 CDT