RE: How do they get the answer?

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:50:18 -0700

Multiple choice exams are lousy at testing creative, imaginative people, because the answer ends up being "it depends" almost every time!

Hmmm, I wonder why they use them in universities...

: )

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca