RE: ops$/w2k/"secure" connections question

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:52:03 -0700

Thanks to Patrice, Paul and Eric for your responses.  I guess I'm not all that concerned about it.  It just seemed like it didn't quite make sense.

I remember reading that excerpt about Oracle Password Protocol in the 8.1.6 doco as well.

If anyone REALLY wants to hack into my Business Objects repository database... go right ahead!  I'm armed with two types of backups :)

Have a great weekend all.
Lisa

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists