RE: Database using 100% of CPU

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:22:17 -0700

You can set the java pool size as low as say 1mb, I have done this in the past when a database has only one or two functions. It runs fine as such.

Although, if the database is using more than 1 or 2 small procedures, I agree to use 20m minimum for the java pool.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

                Author: Steven Hovington
                  INET: steven.hovington_at_procession.com

                Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051
                San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access /
Mailing
        Lists

You may
                also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).

        Author: Boivin, Patrice J
          INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Boivin, Patrice J