RE: but will it run windows?

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:17:29 -0700

And what are you going to run the 8,100 processers in, linux?

Perhaps it would be better to get a better NT admin, and actually use the 8,100 processors.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Michael Kline
  INET: maklinesr_at_home.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com