RE: OT Slam for the day: Re: Oracle DBA Needed in Greensboro,

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:59:30 -0700

I think that OraStaff is doing us a service by providing us as much information that he does. I have answered job ads and then placed phone calls to the agency only to find out that they were resume building for future referrence or the pay scale was far below market.
ROR mª¿ªm

>>> cspence_at_FuelSpot.com 08/16/01 11:47AM >>>
Why, I think that is good being up front so you know not to waste time if it doesn't fit you.

Too many jobs don't say anything, you apply and go through an interview and then they tell you, well we are looking for this or that.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275