RE: rman/standby

From: Ravindra Basavaraja <ravindra_at_sentica.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:37:03 -0700

Larry,

The parameter that you have mentioned should be added in the initialization file of
the primary database and I need to restart the database for the new parameter to
take affect.But I cannot do that as this is a production database and hence I had to
configure the standby database in manual mode..

thanks
ravindra

Author: Ravindra Basavaraja
  INET: ravindra_at_sentica.com