RE: iAS 1.0.2.2. Forms server with 8.1.7 pre-installed

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 07:19:27 -0700

Fyi I am downloading Developer6i Release 2 now, to open the test.fmb file that comes with iAS 1.0.2.2..

Perhaps once I see what the Form expects, I will know what to enter in the runform.htm fields to invoke the file properly.

Once I managed to invoke the report demo, I plugged in its variables into the runform.htm fields, but that didn't work - the form expects different values. I didn't find a reference anywhere to say what these values are supposed to be, though.

Hopefully, once I manage to open the test.fmx form using runtime, I will know what to enter in the runform.htm fields to invoke the form through the Web.

Now I am wondering whether Developer6i Release 2 is compatible with the Forms version in iAS, since it uses 806.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

        Author: Boivin, Patrice J
          INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

        San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 14 2001 - 09:19:27 CDT