RE: SGA info.

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj999_at_lycos.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:42:55 -0700

 Hello,

Doing select * from v$sga shows:-

NAME                      VALUE
-------------------- ----------
Fixed Size                67688
Variable Size          18042880
Database Buffers       16777216
Redo Buffers             172032

What do you mean by "presence of 2 guard pages for the log buffer"?

Please explain.

rgds,

raja

--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! http://businesscards.lycos.com/vp/fastpath/ -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Viraj Luthra INET: viraj999_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).