Re: Some doubts)

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj999_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:13:54 -0700

 Hello,

I read Oracle concepts, and came to know most of the questions (chap 10 and chap 25 and chap 11. Good one thank God I know some thing, it used to drive me nuts what the heck they are.

Any way gurus some questions are still unanswered:-

1.
>it says Rows = 130750,?
> but my actual table has got more no. rows than that, how did that happen, even
>though I just ANALYSED the table, I did a Estinate statistics though, does it matter,
>not a compute statistics.

2. terms like block_alloc?

>block hwm?
>
>MB alloc?
>
>MB hwm?

Please help.

thanks.

raja

--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! http://businesscards.lycos.com/vp/fastpath/ -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Viraj Luthra INET: viraj999_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).