Help needed

From: Deewaker G.V. <Deewaker_at_baazee.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 00:27:56 -0700

HI DBA Guru's

It has been a painful process for me everytime when I change the password of the user in ORACLE.. The reason is simple.... Some one is trying to play with the tables and change the INDEXS... delete the synonyn... and so on... I just want to know how do I come to know either or all of this..

The pc name who was connected.
The time when he/she executed the process What was the command given to execute the same..

Pls... Guruji's help me...

with warm regards,

Deewaker G. V.

Baazee.com India Pvt. Ltd.