(Fwd) RE: EJBs and web beans

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 16:29:12 -0700

fyi, see appended message for free PL/SQL->JAVA trial converter.

I accidentally deleted all Oracle-L digests since last friday, sorry if I missed anything that should have come to my attention.

regards,
ep

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C11EC9.57B760E0 Content-Type: text/plain;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Jennifer,

If you are interested in reusing as much of your existing business logic held in PL/SQL and getting that across to Java you might want to consider in2j, an automated tool for migrating PL/SQL into Java.

in2j from Quintessence Systems (www.in2j.com) perform a completely automated migration of PL/SQL source code into Java. If you want to go EJB, no problem, the architecture is all in place.

A new downloadable version of in2j, expected within the next couple of weeks. Under a revolutionary business model and generous offer to the Oracle user community, Quintessence will allow you (under a non-commercial/evaluation licence) to migrate ALL of your PL/SQL code into Java, any number of times, test the results without any upfront payment whatsoever.

When you're entirely happy with the Java code, you can apply for a commercial licence (to deploy the Java code in production) and only then are you liable to pay for the migration.

Sound like a unique offer?

If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact Quintessence via the web site or at info_at_in2j.com.

Regards,

Elton

Elton Barendse
Quintessence Systems Limited