RE: Applying Patchsets ? Learn This Parameter _SYSTEM_TRIG_ENABL

From: <Srini.Chavali_at_Cummins.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 12:00:17 -0700

I was going thru the 8.1.7 install manual and this is documented in it. FYI
Srini Chavali
Oracle DBA
Cummins Inc

Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>@fatcity.com on 08/06/2001 01:21:43 PM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc:

Much thanks for sharing this with us.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence OCP MCSE MCP A+ RAPTOR CNA Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

  INET: Srini.Chavali_at_Cummins.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 06 2001 - 14:00:17 CDT