RE: Missing Table

From: April Wells <awells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 05:22:39 -0700

The way they log in, they are the owner of the tables.

It gets flakier. I have since found out that three of our incrementally updated clients (reporting environment) have similar problems with tables. One has only one table, different from these two... a second has one table (witness_info) and this client with two tables. The programs accessing these tables is the same program, with userid and password furnished by a driver file with tablespace into, userid password and instance. The three span two different instance, three different schemas.