RE: OT about to peeve off the vegatarians: RE: OT RE: Largest

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 02:11:28 -0700

Where I live we have many strawberry farms where the customer picks their own berries. We picked about 50 pounds and then I made some of the best strawberry jam. The store bought jam is not a close second to mine! (I pat my own back)
Picking the berries right off the vine is the best way. They are

soooooooooooooooooo fresh, juicy and delicious!!

Dave

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: David Messer
  INET: dmesser_at_prospective-health.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com