RE: Oracle vs. MySQL

From: Jon Baker <jcb_at_netsec.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:32:42 -0700

i think it was summed up with "you get what you pay for."  if you want something to play with and learn or have non-mission critical business app, it's fine.

Author: Page, Bruce
  INET: Bruce.Page_at_BellSouth.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Vadim Gorbounov
  INET: vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com