RE: OT about to peeve off the vegatarians: RE: OT RE: Largest

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:26:50 -0700

I am so incredibally jealous of you!!! That's my little dream, land and sweet smelling air and trees and animals and privacy. I want to go home after work, sit on a large porch that wraps around my house, put my feet up, listen to some sweet James Taylor, smoke a grit and drink an ice cold beer and watch the sun go down:) Anyway, back to reality:(

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com