RE: Your views on Quest - Shareplex

From: Jim Hawkins <jhawkins_at_primary.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:34:58 -0700

I verified this today actually. I had a conference call with Quest regarding SharePlex, and asked specifically about the chained rows. They said there is a "reorganization" step on the target database, so chained rows are not a problem.

Jim

Jim Hawkins
Lead SAPR/3 Oracle Database Administrator MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
600 Pearl Drive
St. Louis, MO 633376
9636) 474-7832
jhawkins_at_memc.com (work)