Table size

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj999_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:33:01 -0700

Hello all,

How do I come to what tables are present in a particular tablespace and then when I found the table, can I come to know what amount of space it consumes?

eg. I want to know what tablespace does the table emp (user is scott) belong to and the space it consumes (eg 5M)? Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

raja

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

Author: Viraj Luthra
  INET: viraj999_at_lycos.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 29 2001 - 23:33:01 CDT