Re: Re:Your views on Quest - Shareplex

From: Don Granaman <granaman_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:41:22 -0700

It is most assuredly true!

An interesting aside: A local recruiter recently told me that Dan Hotka, who is from near here and sometimes presents at our local user group meetings, was a local Quest "sales rep"! [Methinks recruiters are almost universally clueless. These kinds of statements go a long ways towards proving that assertion - as do their occasional spam posts to the list.]

-Don Granaman
[certifiable OraSaurus]

Author: Don Granaman
  INET: granaman_at_home.com