RE: Script and control file

From: <lhoska_at_calibresys.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:50:31 -0700

If it is NT you can create a batch file similar to Unix example given below which will do the same. The only difference here is you'll have to save your sqlplus scripts in a text or *.sql format and call them from the batch file. After that you can call sqlloader.

Author: Quaglio Andrea
  INET: Andrea.Quaglio_at_semagroup.it

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

  INET: lhoska_at_calibresys.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 29 2001 - 11:50:31 CDT