Virus Warning

From: Burton, Laura L. <BurtonL_at_prismplus.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:05:31 -0700

I received an email from Bunyamin K. Karadeniz in response to an earlier 'Database Down' message that I had sent to the list.  The email from him had an attachment to it.  I opened it (I know this was not wise) and our virus scan had deleted the file and left a message stating the file had a virus called '???'.

Just wanted to alert everyone.  I have had 3 emails from him so far, all with the virus attached.

Laura Received on Thu May 24 2001 - 10:05:31 CDT