OAS problem

From: Big Planet <bigplanet34_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:32:15 -0700

one of my proc returns millions of bytes of data from using oas. If I use stateless i.e. i just give POST /dcd/proc_name?para1&para2 it works okay but if I  issue POST ,HOST , CONTENT LENGTH ( stateful ) my data get corrupted at some specific position .
Any hint why ?

Big P Received on Tue May 15 2001 - 17:32:15 CDT