RE: Load a textfile

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:01:08 -0700

A.,

That's what I thought, but I wanted to remain open to celebrating the positive possibility of a nurturing, benovolent universe were rational behavior is unconstrained by the vagaries and vicissitudes of the dark side of the farce. Or maybe I was hoping that I'd get a secret, mystical decoder ring from Larry E. that would help me uncover mysterious locations of self-tuning, self-managing Oracle documentation. Will use the old boring CSI instead. :)

Unfortunately the person making the original request emanated a distinctly non-CSI aura, so I would suspect that Metalink may not be an option there.

in mutual and convivial reciprocity,
ep

On 15 May 2001, at 13:11, A. Bardeen scribbled in exuberent celebration of life's mysteries:

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu