dbms_alert and dbms_mail utilities

From: Bunyamin K. Karadeniz <bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 02:11:29 -0700

Hi, Gurus,
My client wants me to alert him from the application
or send an email of spesific rows of a table daily.

I have email programs but I want to do it with oracle packages. But I could not find
documentation on
dbms_alert and dbms_mail utilities
.How will I do it ? Can you help me? Can you send me some documentation..?
Bunyamin